Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mini Hang Tag Tutorial!

My very first (a little drum roll) "Wednesday's Whimsy"... 
has just been posted!

(a new feature over at Woodstown Whimsies)

I have always had a passion for "primitive"...
For me, the quintessential touch that can 
"make or break the deal" 
is a primitive, stained hang tag.
I try to incorporate a tag on each of my dolls
using a single word, a phrase, a scripture text,
or a favorite quotation.

This is the little video that accompanies
the instructions found over at Woodstown Whimsies
for creating your own hang tags... Enjoy!
 (a link is provided here in the right side-bar)

video

6 comments:

  1. Daryle, I wish you would add the link to subscribe to your blogs. That way I would not miss any of your posts. I need reminders.
    Thanks for sharing, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda... I will look into that possibility. The truth is... I'm not really that savvy when it comes to blogging! Daryle

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tip! Hope your week has gone swimmingly. :~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan... My head is above water... I consider that doing quite well! (wink)

      Delete
  3. Love tags, one of my favourite embellishments! Off to take a look at the tutorial, thank you Daryle! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deb... you and me both; I seem to incorporate them on just about everything from wreaths to teddy bears, dolls to handmade gifts. Thank you for stopping by! Daryle

      Delete